Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Setting Up Rebels Season Two

 

Rebels! The Siege of Lothal television movie premiered last weekend, and while I didn't get the chance to watch it live with the Twitter community, I did re-watch it later on. I'm very intruigued to see where Kanan's and Ahsoka's stories go from here, although it would be nice if Hera and Sabine had a bit more of the spotlight as well. With about twice as many episodes this year, they certainly have a chance. 

Along with the review I wrote back at Celebration Anaheim, Den of Geek recently published my list of 10 characters who could make cameos in season two. I have a love-hate relationship with the plethora of established characters, even the eminently likeable clones in the upcoming episode "The Lost Commanders." I took my pick from The Clone Wars characters (a more likely scenario) as well as from some dusty corners of the Expanded Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment