Saturday, February 28, 2015

Penultimate Resolve


As I wrote in my review this week, it is difficult to judge Rebel Resolve separately from Vision of Hope or the upcoming Fire Across the Galaxy. The episode shows all of Rebels' usual quality, but exists very much as an interstitial story.

My full review is over at Den of Geek, and talks about some of my theories about Fulcrum and Mustafar. I'm almost certain that Ahsoka is Fulcrum, but what does Fulcrum's message to Hera mean about the mysterious agent? Letting Kanan go certainly seems like an Old Republic Jedi sort of thing to do.

Next week's review may be a bit late, as the episode will not be available on the app before going on air. An ominous trailer was released on Good Morning America this week, suggesting that some changes might be ahead for our rebel heroes. Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks also comes out next week. Jason Fry is currently working on the fourth book in the series. I wonder if there's any significance to the timing of #2 so soon after the Rebels finale? Maybe we'll see Zare's reaction to whatever transpires next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment