Monday, August 4, 2014

Week In Review

A hero of Jade Empire
It's been a rather quiet week here after SDCC. My latest article for Den of Geek comes from the news out of the con, an analysis of the Halo: Nightfall trailer.

I also recently worked on The Plea for Jade Empire 2, a feature on one of BioWare's lesser-known games and why a sequel would be cool.

The first 70 pages of the Rebels novel A New Dawn are available for preview on Random House's website. I'm looking forward to reading this book in full. John Jackson Miller recently won a Scribe Award, given by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers, for Star Wars: Kenobi.

I have mostly reviews on my blog lately, with continuing looks at Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir and the New Jedi Order.

Tonight brings a 7-minute preview of Rebels on Disney XD at 8:45. Will you be tuning in?

No comments:

Post a Comment