Monday, February 10, 2014

Joining the Rebellion with Fangirl Chat

I joined Tricia Barr and Johnamarie from The Wookiee Gunner on Fangirl Chat to talk about what we know so far about Rebels:



I have mixed feelings about speculating this far ahead of the show. I acknowledge that half of what we think right now we're probably wrong about. At other times, I am already falling down the slippery slope of being emotionally invested in Hera Syndulla. But regardless, it was fun, and I'm grateful to Tricia for co-creating this safe space for female fans on YouTube and inviting me to come on board.

Thanks also to Teresa Delgado, who usually co-hosts Fangirl Chat but couldn't make it this time around, for editing.

Of course, we decided to record just before EW got an exclusive reveal of the first confirmed human character, the "cowboy Jedi" Kanan, who will be played by Freddy Prinze Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment